12 Aug 2015

283. Silver Elegance

283.
ApplyME! is back with a new round. It's all about appliers again, and to start with, I want to show you one of SlackGirl's newest releases for make up. SlackGirl is already well-known for their wide and quality range of make up offers for mesh heads, and released for this event a line-up for lips which can be worn with colorful & "freaky" outfits but also with an elegant style. These lip appliers are available for TMP, LeLutka, EVE'olution, SLink and Altamura mesh heads. Each package includes also layers for classic avatars.


It was so obvious for me that these lips would match a Harlequin style perfectly. But I always want to show other options as well. So my choice was an elegant style around silver and grey. I matched the silver/grey lipstick with a stunning group gift from PurpleMoon Creations, the Hedy gown. As if they knew it, Chop Zuey showers their group members with a jewelry set in the matching color for this gown: the To The Daisy Set.

The skin I'm wearing is also a new release at the current Mesh Body Addicts Fair by Lumae. I am a total fan of Lumae, and I am always so happy that I have all applier options in one pack. No need to go and search for the missing appliers to purchase individually, nope! All in one! I'm excited about that fact since I have not just one Mesh head or body in my inventory... oh, the Mesh avatar addicts... Don't forget to pick up the gifts at the fair!

Done for now! Go and enjoy your next shopping tour!

HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head Stella
BODY: Maitreya Lara body/hands/feet
HEAD / BODY APPLIER: Lumae Fae - 2 - Satin // Bare @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair *new*
MAKE UP LIPS: SlackGirl Line-Up Lips @ ApplyME! *new* tyvm!
SHAPE: my own
HAIR: Wasabi Pills Jasmine. Fudge - previous FLF
EYES: IKON Sovereign. Fields
NAIL APPLIER: La Boheme Kiririsha. Silver Natural (Maitreya, nails only) *new* tyvm!

BINDI: A:S:S deLuxe Adan headjewel free @ We <3 RP!
JEWELRY SET: Chop Zuey To The Daisy Set free GG / fee: 350 L$
GOWN / GLOVES: PurpleMoon Creations Hedy. Grey free GG / fee: 50 L$



No comments:

Post a Comment